Welcome to ChatGPTAIHub’s Terms and Services page! Here, you will find all the information you need regarding our website’s usage, services, and policies.

By accessing our website and using our services, you agree to comply with our terms and conditions, as well as our privacy policy. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use our website.

At ChatGPTAIHub, we offer a range of digital and AI services, including chatbot prompts, AI news, tools, and tutorials. These services are provided solely for educational and informational purposes.

We collect email addresses from our users solely for the purpose of providing them with relevant content and updates. Your personal information will never be shared with any third-party without your consent.

Our website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to improve our website’s functionality. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.

We reserve the right to modify or terminate our services at any time without prior notice. We also reserve the right to modify our terms and conditions and privacy policy without prior notice. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.

Our website contains links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of these websites. We advise you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any website you visit.

Pricing and Payment Terms

When creating prompts on our platform, you are required to set a price in USD. Our payment structure operates on an 80-20 ratio, meaning that 80% of the prompt’s price will be allocated to you, while the remaining 20% will be retained by us. Payments will be facilitated through PayPal and will be denominated in US dollars. Please note that payment disbursement will occur one month after the completion of the prompt selling.

At ChatGPTAIHub, we are committed to providing our users with the best possible experience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms and services, please contact us at [email protected].

Thank you for choosing ChatGPTAIHub for your digital and AI needs.